top of page
Thu, Aug 27|
Online Question and Answer Session with SLCSD Special Education Director Shelley Halverson
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2020, 6:20 PM – 7:40 PM
About the event
Do you have questions about?
- What precautions the schools and classrooms are taking to protect against the spread of COVID 19?
- What is the school planning to do if the student won’t or can’t wear a mask?
- How your student will receive their Special Education Services this year?
- If your student can receive some of their special education services in person with the teacher or related service provider?
- What the Special Education Department is doing to prepare the students to transition back to school?
- How the school will assess the student’s current academic strengths and weaknesses before school starts and then progress after school is session?
- If the school will update your student’s IEP to reflect the online and/or hybrid models of instruction?
- How to get your student’s 504 plan updated and what accommodations are appropriate for online and hybrid instruction?
bottom of page